Location and Hours of Operation
Occupational Health Facility
10833 Le Conte Avenue, Room 67-120 CHS
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1725
Hours of Operation
7:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
OHF is closed on holidays and weekends
If injury or illness occurs when Occupational Health Facility (OHF) is closed, or urgent immediate medical attention is required, treatment can be obtained at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Directions to OHF from Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center - BIRD'S EYE VIEW
- Exit Main Entrance RRUCLA Medical Center
- Cross Westwood Blvd and enter Semel Institute (you have entered on Level C)
- Proceed straight in, turn left at the Educational Offices, then immediate right to the H elevators.
- Take H elevators to Level 1
- Turn left and proceed down main corridor (Corridor 7) to the C elevators
- Take O elevators to Level 6. OHF will be immediately to your left.
- Pay lot with automated pay station.
- Obtain temporary permit from kiosk at Tiverton/Le Conte entrance to park in CHS Parking lot.
- Enter CHS through Main Entrance.
- Proceed up to top of CHS Parking structure.
- Turn right and proceed down main corridor (Corridor 7), past the Information Desk to the C elevators
- Take C elevators to Level 6. OHF will be immediately to your left.
If you need assistance due to your injury to get to OHF, please dial x79490 and request assistance.
Additonal map to Occupational Health Facility »