Location and Hours of Operation
Occupational Health Facility
10833 Le Conte Avenue, Suite 67-120 CHS
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Clinic: Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
Clinic Lab: Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:45pm
After Hours Care
If injury or illness occurs when Occupational Health Facility (OHF) is closed, or if urgent immediate medical attention is required, treatment can be obtained at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Directions to OHF from Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Exit Main Entrance of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
- Cross Westwood Blvd and enter Semel Institute (you have entered on Level C).
- Proceed straight in, turn left at the Educational Offices, then immediate right to the H elevators.
- Take H elevators to Level 1.
- Turn left and proceed down main corridor (Corridor 7) to the C elevators.
- Take C elevators to Level 6. OHF will be immediately to your left when you exit the evelvators.
- Parking Structure 18 is the main parking lot for the Center for Health Sciences (OHF is located inside on the 6th floor).
- Enter Parking Structure 18 from Le Conte Ave.
- There are six free OHF parking spaces available on a first-come-first-serve basis while you are at your visit. When you enter the parking structure, drive toward the middle row. The spaces are clearly marked and are the first six spot on the north side of the middle row.
- Enter the CHS building via the brown door in the northeast corner of the parking structure, near the parking spots. You will enter the building on Level A. Turn left into the hallway and walk to the C elevators.
- Take C elevators to Floor 6. OHF will be immediately to your left when you exit the elevators.
If you need assistance due to your injury to get to OHF, please dial x79490 from a house phone or call 310-825-6771 and request assistance.
Additonal map to Occupational Health Facility »