UCLA Health employees are required to complete a medical evaluation prior to the start of their employment.
The appointment should be scheduled at least 10 days prior to the anticipated start date.
Employees are asked to bring the following to their appointment:
Immunization records (measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, hepatitis B and Tdap)
- Copies of TB blood testing done within the last 12 months
- Copies of any chest x-ray reports done within 3 months of scheduled appointment
- Bring proof of positive TB Test, if applicable to you
- Medical documentation if requesting work restrictions and/or accommodations
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella
Employees are asked to bring Immunization records to with documentation of 2 doses of MMR and Varicella or titers that indicate immunity.
If unable to provide evidence of immunity or proof of 2 vaccinations, lab titers will be performed during orientation.
- Hepatitis B Screening
Immunization records showing proof of 3 Hepatitis B vaccinations or laboratory evidence of immunity.
If you OHF offers Hepatitis B vaccine if you do not have proof of vaccine or titer for Hepatitis B.
If you have received Tdap vaccination, please provide documentation. Otherwise, this will be available to you during your appointment.
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis Vaccine (Tdap)
Pre-Employment Forms Package (Fillable PDF)